Health Care Links
When you select a link below, you will be leaving the EHC website and linking to a website that is not operated by EHC. EHC is not responsible for the content of external websites. Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by EHC.
- Choosing Wisely
Helps patients choose care that is supported by evidence, not duplicative of other tests or procedures already received, free from harm, and truly necessary.
- Know Your Number - The Key to Proactive Good Health
Educates individuals and population health organizations on how risk factors impact their health, with particular attention given to those risk factors that can be improved by lifestyle changes.
- Maine Primary Care Association
Representing the collective voices of Maine’s Community Health Centers.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
Maine and the nation's largest grassroots support, education and advocacy organization committed to the issue of mental illness.
- HealthInfoNet - Health Information Exchange
A secure electronic system where health care providers can share important patient information, giving them the tools they need to make more informed treatment decisions, especially in an emergency.
- 2015 Recommended Immunizations for Children (birth through 6 years)
- 2015 Recommended Immunizations for Children (7-18 years old)